Every day I come across photographs that are beautiful, startling, or funny. Sometimes - they are examples of fabulous photography but more often - they are photos of places or things I simply find appealing. And these days the effects are so good I cannot tell if a photo has been altered or enhanced. But if I like it, I like it. I decided to create a place where I could share them with other people. I should go on record saying - I think almost any kitten is a cute kitten, and I'm a sucker for a pretty flower. Oh, my name is BetteJo, I've been called a crazy cat lady, and I bead. Welcome!
----> You can click on many of the photos to see them larger. <----

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Scenic Scotland

[scotland[5].jpg]

4 comments:

Image Masking said...

excellent work! thanks a lot for sharing :)

Clipping path service said...

Nice post.

Farhan Tanvir said...

Wow! This is a most beautiful project we’ve seen in illustration! thanks
car photo editing

Techcloud said...

Wow, very impressive capture I must say. Each picture seems very live and vivid. Very nice settings of Scotland. By the way which camera did you use for capturing these awesome scenario? Very nice capture with a professional hand. Sometimes I'm also trying to capture nicely but I focus on editing stuffs mostly. Image post production is very useful photo editing platform. Please keep sharing more nice photos sometimes. I'll definitely visit your blog again. Keep going..!! image post production